Creatrix & Innovation
Are you a Consultant, Coach, HR Professional, Business Adviser, Trainers, Accountant or Venture Capitalist?
Do you need to get under the surface of an organization or company?
- Do you want to be able to maximize the returns for your client?
- Do you want diagnostic tools and approaches will help you to be more effective?
RapidBI – Go straight to what interests you…
- Business Improvement Review and Organizational Diagnostics
- Innovation Inventory
- Our business and management articles
- Executive and performance coaching
- Health and Safety Review
- Staff Surveys – Employee Engagement & Satisfaction
- Short Courses on management and train the trainer
- Organizational Diagnosis & Holistic Development
- Ready to use training materials – run the courses yourself
It’s not always easy to identify where a business is going wrong.
Especially when you’re under pressure and can’t see the wood for the trees.
But help is here. At RapidBI (or Rapid Business Improvement), we can radically improve ANY business’ performance and quickly (hence our name).
As a consultant, accountant or business adviser, you’ll know that every company has areas that could and should be improved and particularly ones that aren’t firing on all cylinders. You can help ensure their future survival.
Our business improvement techniques, established in 1998, have been used hundreds of times by hundreds of varied and different-sized companies – from Motor manufacturers and airlines, to small, five-person businesses. The results have been astounding.
You or Your client can feel these benefits too. Our methods are tried, tested… and they really work. Fast.
RapidBI Tools – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Apart from quickly diagnosing areas that need business improvement, we offer these benefits:
- COST-EFFECTIVENESS. Our market-leading business solutions are competitively priced and will save your client wasted time, effort and money.
- INNOVATION. The techniques we use to achieve results are straight-forward but innovative. They have undergone extensive development, both academically and in the field.
- INCLUSIVENESS. When performing a health check on your client’s company, we make sure to include staff at every level of the organization, from the cleaner to the managers on the board. We realize that if ALL staff participate in the process, then ALL staff will know that their contribution and viewpoints are appreciated. Result: happy, valued staff who feel included in their company.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Our high level of service and customer commitment is key to our success. And our level of experience and knowledge in implementing our business solutions is, second-to-none. Why would you go anywhere else?
- FLEXIBILITY. Our methods can easily fit in with your client’s working practices and timescales. We can also perform a regular business health check to avoid errors creeping back into future company procedures.
- A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH. We’re thorough. We’re also independent. That means we can deliver honest, helpful, and objective feedback that can make a real difference to your client’s business.
RapidBI – WHAT WE DO?
Over the years we have developed various tried and tested techniques – many exclusive to us – which perform diagnostic checks on your client’s company, whatever its size or sector.
These unique techniques will highlight the strengths and weaknesses of their working practices; indicate where improvements can be made; and also where things are working just right (it’s always nice to know). For example, if sales are low, a company CEO might think his sales team is to blame. And it might be. But perhaps the fault lies elsewhere in a less obvious, hard-to-find corner of the company.
Because poor performance can occur anywhere in an organization and create a devastating knock-on effect; so we know it’s important to run a health check at every level of a business. Unlike some of our competitors. This means we can accurately pinpoint areas that need improvement immediately, saving your client time and money. It’s what makes our technique so successful.
RapidBI also offers choice. You can buy these tailor-made techniques as off-the-shelf products from us, and we’ll train you in their use or you can hire one of our consultants to work with you.
HOW WE IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS
Ah. That’s the multi-million dollar question. We provide you with simple, rapid tools which identify problems fast. This helps to build your reputation and success. Have a look at our products and services page, where you’ll find a detailed account of our working practices.
RapidBI – WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with a company’s consultants, accountants and advisors; or we can work with a company direct. Whichever way, we’ll be able to deliver honest and reliable results that will re-energize your business and make a change for the better.
THE PRINCIPLES BEHIND RapidBI’s PRODUCTS AND METHODS
- We believe that enhanced business performance comes through KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING and ACTION. By equipping you with knowledge about your company’s strengths and weaknesses, you will better understand where to focus your priorities, and take action to transform your business performance.
- For Business Reviews, and the design and implementation of diagnostic tools, RapidBI‘s experience and knowledge is second-to-none.
- We do not deliver reports in isolation. We believe in discussion and consultation. We get results by talking to people at all levels of your company.
- Our diagnostic tools have had years of development, both academically and in the field.
- Our goal is Rapid Performance Improvement
To find out how the RapidBI team can help/ work with your explore the site now or Contact us
Short cuts to some of our key content:
Presentation skills – Pech Kucha – Deep Dive Organizational Development technique – Holistic Organizational Diagnostic Tools - – Write a Mission Statement – Action Learning – Business Transformation – PRIMO-F – Business Growth Model – Management Models – Critical Success Factors – Corporate Social Responsibility CSR – Best Practice and Good Practice – Psychometric Personality Testing - Career Anchors - Business Values – Learning Styles - Organizational Diagnostics and development – Intelligent Purchasing for OD – How to write an internal communications plan – Managing Change – Force Field Analysis – Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Models – Organizational development – scanning the Business Environment – Porters Five Forces – Key Performance Indicators – KPI examples – Force Field Analysis – Personal Development Plans – Continuing Professional Development or CPD – Learning Logs -Glossary of Business and Training Terms – Change Management – Write SMARTer objectives – The PESTLE Analysis – SWOT analysis – Consulting Skills – for internal and external consultants – Knowledge-Understanding-Action – Ansoff Product/ market matrix – Talent management – Whitelaw’s Circle of Evaluation – Strategic analysis – Miller’s Magic Number Seven 7
RapidBI – Rapid Business Improvement