Business Diagnostic Instruments
As the business environment becomes increasingly complex, business owners need to have a method for staying ahead of issues affecting their business and for measuring and monitoring performance.
The Business Diagnostic Instruments have been designed around a well-tested formula for business success. They require you to make conscious and explicit decisions on the nature and scope of your business, on how uncertainties are to be addressed, how to identify and meet customers needs and where value is, or will be, created from within the firm. In addition a Business Diagnostic Instrument (for example the BIR) enables you to review your organisation to provide you with an holistic snapshot of your current situation analysed against a best practice framework.
Analyse what is happening in your organisation and its external environment. The objectives of undertaking the RapidBI process are to:
- Discover more about your business
- Obtain an overall assessment of business/organisational performance
- Obtain an outline of current strengths and key problem areas
- Provide suggestions for building on strengths and tackling the key problem areas, including action and implementation plans.
- Make informed decisions
- Guide your change efforts and Improve your competitiveness
The Instrument can be used Online or pen & paper facilitated. We recommend using an external facilitator to guide you through the process, and produces an output for discussion prior to implementation.
These articles are historical, to read more please search our site or visit the following sections:
or visit our store for training, management and disgnostic products
Tweets by @RapidBI