Five Training Needs Analysis (TNA) quick tips
You need to carry out a training needs analysis (TNA) where do you start?
A training needs analysis TNA is a systematic way to investigate your business training needs and will focus your selection of the most relevant training provider(s).
- List exactly what training is needed and outline the deliverables required from the training
- Consider if the organisation is financially and time committed and conduct a cost/benefit analysis for each training need
- Consider if the department/ manager is committed to release and support the individual(s) to use & apply the training on return
- Consider all training options available, such as professional and personal training, and process-related skills
- Keep sight of your goals and objectives. Training for the sake of training is a waste of everyones time and money
Management and Leadership development are importent to you and of course to the team here at RapidBI. We hope you find this information valuable, if you do please tweet or facebook like this page. Thanks
Read more management articles from the team