How to select the appropriate business improvement diagnostic
The RapidBI team have developed a range of diagnostic tools suitable for identifying business planning strategies and management culture improvements for many organizations – but how do you select the one that is right for you?
The BIR is a strategic diagnostic tool which looks at all parts of an organization, with a view to identifying areas for improvement. The BIR can also be used to measure the effectiveness of organizational change.
How do you choose which one is right for you:
- Is your organisation managed by an owner manager?
- yes – use the BIR-C
- Is your organisation managed by a board or committee?
- yes - use the BIR-S
- Do you only want to look at the management skills, style and culture of the organization?
- yes – use the BIR-L (only suitable for board or committee managed organisations)
How is this best managed:
- Are you looking to facilitate this on your own organisation?
- Are you looking to have someone facilitate this with your organization?
- yes – email us through the contact us form
- Are you looking to use this on a client organization?
Management and Leadership development are importent to you and of course to the team here at RapidBI. We hope you find this information valuable, if you do please tweet or facebook like this page. Thanks
Read more management articles from the team