How to select the appropriate business improvement diagnostic
The RapidBI team have developed a range of diagnostic tools suitable for identifying business planning strategies and management culture improvements for many organizations – but how do you select the one that is right for you?
The BIR is a strategic diagnostic tool which looks at all parts of an organization, with a view to identifying areas for improvement. The BIR can also be used to measure the effectiveness of organizational change.
How do you choose which one is right for you:
- Is your organisation managed by an owner manager?
- yes – use the BIR-C
- Is your organisation managed by a board or committee?
- yes - use the BIR-S
- Do you only want to look at the management skills, style and culture of the organization?
- yes – use the BIR-L (only suitable for board or committee managed organisations)
How is this best managed:
- Are you looking to facilitate this on your own organisation?
- Are you looking to have someone facilitate this with your organization?
- yes – email us through the contact us form
- Are you looking to use this on a client organization?