The world of business, sales, marketing and communications is changing, the question is are you ‘up’ with the new strategies or will you be scampering around for the scraps after the main pack have eaten?
Use of social media as a part of an organizations marketing and sales strategy should not be overlooked.
10 key questions to ask your senior managers (or yourself)
- Do you have enough information to decide whether to ignore or engage new technologies?
- Do you know what your competitors are doing to take customers away from you?
- What do you know about your customers that others can also discover in the world of social networks?
- Do you know what customers are saying about you and your brand today?
- Do you know how easy it is for your competitors to access your customers?
- How do you identify and build relationships with key influencers in new clients?
- Do you have an idea about ROI and effectiveness of social networking and media?
- Do you know how to measure improvements and success in the social networking world?
- Have you ever thought about empowering your team to engage fully with existing and potential customers?
- Are you able to create a social media and networking strategy that adds value to your business?
Social networking , social media and web 2.0 technologies are growing and adapting faster than at any time in the past – are you engaging or hoping that ‘it will go away’?
Barriers to entry are very low – perhaps the lowest they have ever been and with the monthly cost being less than $10 – can you afford to ignore this – no matter how large or small your organization is.
Management and Leadership development are importent to you and of course to the team here at RapidBI. We hope you find this information valuable, if you do please tweet or facebook like this page. Thanks
Check Out Mike Morrison's Book on Organizational Development – Theory and Practice, for tools and tips on developing organizations, managers and leaders on Amazon and Kindle
Read more management articles from the team