Working with you to solve your Problems
- Consulting — solving pragmatic problems – quickly
- Coaching — coaching high performers for business, media & sport
- Training — BIR & Creatrix
- Management Development — delivering solutions to ensure your manager are effective
- Staff Surveys — need to know what your staff are thinking and saying?
We recognise that providing the tools is only part of the picture. A good diagnosis is important to identify and isolate the points of leverage for your organisation. However developing appropriate action plans and the skills to implement sustainable and durable change is essential. Our extensive knowledge of key business processes aimed at developing your critical resources is at your disposal.
- Leading the assignment for you – we can plan and project manage assignments to help deliver a quality experience for you client
- Working as a consulting supervisor behind the scenes – working as a consultant can sometimes appear a daunting experience. We can provide client supervision to help build familiarity and capability to deal with a range of consulting assignments
- Developing industry specific additional modules We can work with you to develop bespoke tools to fit the context and needs of your sector. Please contact us to discuss your requirements
- Developing other diagnostic tools
- Designing and executing Staff surveys
- Designing and executing customer satisfaction surveys etc.
We do not do life coaching or long-term coaching. We only solve problems and increase performance now.
Only competent users are licensed to use the BIR. We provide full training in the administration and application of the BIR questionnaire and improvement process. We believe the BIR to be the fastest, credible business review tool available on the open market.
Creatrix Inventory© user training.
In association with the Richard Bird Inc. We offer users the ability to become licensed in using the Creatrix tool here in the UK. Contact us for available dates.
Our management development services are available to both BIR users as well as companies wanting to improve the effectiveness of their management at all levels within their organisation. See our training section for more details.