- Do people really want to be self directing?
- Is everyone capable of being a self directed learner?
- Is self directed learning the best option always?
- Does top management, with its emphasis on personal accountability for results,really buy into it?
- Are trainers capable of learning to be facilitators of self directed learners?
- Are learning contracts an essential ingredient of self directed learning?
Source: Brian Knowles
Management and Leadership development are importent to you and of course to the team here at RapidBI. We hope you find this information valuable, if you do please tweet or facebook like this page. Thanks
Check Out Mike Morrison's Book on Organizational Development – Theory and Practice, for tools and tips on developing organizations, managers and leaders on Amazon and Kindle
Read more management articles from the team