- Business Journal – looking back on 2011
- Predictions for 2012… or are they?
Here are some of the current predictions for 2012 – worth a read:
Small business owners – Fox Business
Tablets & Tech from the BBC
IB Times on social media, world peace…
Business week sports predictions
Dachis on social media
Top 10 small business predictions – The ntrepreneur
- 10 worst business predictions of 2011
So what were the 10 worst business predictions of 2011?well according to CNN Money:
- The banks are healthy
- A Yahoo turnaround
- S&P 500 at 1,550
- Sarah Palin for Republican nominee
- Treasuries falling
- Gold crash
- Municipal bond meltdown
- Recovery in bank stocks
- Netflix stock is a buy
- Twitter finds a business plan
see the full text here:
- The most powerful colours on the web
by COLOURlovers via
- Top Business Tweets of 2011
So we tweet, blog and facebook – but what is it that made the very top? what were the most retweeted pieces of business related content?
- Simple guide to finding your ROI of social media
Many of us use social media to some extent or another, but which tools, channels and environments?
How do we know that we are getting a sensible “return” on our investment.This inforgraphic shows some interesting points to consider:
- Why Business Startups Fail
by visually via
- Infographic: Inside the entrepreneur’s brain
- Top 10 Business blogs of 2011
Yesterday I highlighted the Top 10 most important topics to business people as read by the readers of businesszone.co.uk.Here is a list of the most popular blog posts of 2011 as written by Businesszone members.
1. Leveraging LinkedIn: 12 tips for successWith over 9,000 reads, Michelle Carvill provided the most popular blog post of the year with a guide to how to make the most out of professional network LinkedIn.
2. Five social media myths…well and truly busted!Michelle Carvill also takes second place in the list with this post on the most common myths surrounding social media marketing.
3. 10 commandments to convert from business owner to entrepreneurThe third most popular member blog post focused on the skills required to be a successful entrepreneur.
Tweets by @RapidBI