The last 12 months has been a major shift for the team at RapidBI. As a way of looking back here are the most read blog entries in the last 12 months.
What was Hot….?
- Leadership models
- Learning Styles – Honey & Mumford Learning Styles Questionnaire (LSQ)
- PESTLE analysis for schools and education
- Ansoff matrix – product market grid – Management theory & model
- Training Needs Analysis TNA
- Models for use in leadership, change, projects and management
- Writing a training session or lesson plan – templates
- 25 great tips on employee engagement – morale boosters
- Training Needs Analysis Template – TNA sample
- Sample Key Performance Indicators – KPIs
- Porters five forces
What was not…?
- Change management – approach and models
- How to Write a SWOT analysis
- Stop Start Continue Change – a Management and facilitation Model
- Who owes what to who…?
- Organisational Diagnosis and diagnostics
- 5 common mistakes in SWOT analysis
- Diagnosing Organisational Culture
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Employee Engagement – the solution in difficult times?
Strange as there are some topic overlaps!! I suspect it is because many of these less read posts are in fact early ones, at a time when the blog was not getting the same traffic as it is now.
What will be hot in 2010.. come back in 12 months to find out!
Management and Leadership development are importent to you and of course to the team here at RapidBI. We hope you find this information valuable, if you do please tweet or facebook like this page. Thanks
Check Out Mike Morrison's Book on Organizational Development – Theory and Practice, for tools and tips on developing organizations, managers and leaders on Amazon and Kindle
Read more management articles from the team