|Welcome to the Business Improvement Review BIR™ micro site. Use the navigation below to stay in all things BIR™|
|Home – Business Advisers – OD/ HR Advisers – Managers/ Business Owners – FAQ – See sample outputs Find a facilitator Prices – You in control – Scale descriptions – Employee Engagement Satisfaction – Health checks – Students|
The RapidBI diagnostic and business improvement technique will help you to:
- Discover and understand the issues within your business
- Enable you to explore the (honest) views of your managers
- Prioritise issues to ensure maximum business impact
- Get buy-in to change and growth program
- Make informed decisions
- Guide your change efforts and
- Improve your competitiveness
With the BIR – You wont get:
- 100’s of pages of unreadable report
- no unintelligible management jargon
- a limited view from one person
- a review view from one perspective – be it finance, marketing, people etc..
- a list of simplistic “you must have…..”
With the BIR – You will get
- easy to read graphics showing strengths and weaknesses (SWOT analysis)
- a process which gets people involved
- a view from all parts of the company (360 feedback about the business – not individuals)
- a review of all functions of your company, finance, marketing, operations, people etc.. (Holistic)
- a tool to develop a meaningful action plan for you and your company (practical)
Our experience shows that this type of diagnostic/ change process is best facilitated by an experienced third party. Contact us for details of an appropriate specialist to help you.
The Business Improvement Reviews (BIR’s) are made available to Business Advisers, Consultants, Scottish Enterprise and Business Link staff etc. All have to pass our rigorous training.
They have been developed since 1998 where extensive research was undertaken to identify what the difference was between typical and high performing businesses. This research for real companies has been distilled and our techniques and tool set has been developed to help you.
At this moment in time we prefer you to work with a qualified specialists who can work with you to ensure maximum impact on your business. A qualified specialist could be a member of our team, or a consulting advisor you already have a relationship with. The reason we do this, is from experience a review undertaken by the third party provides better value to the process and as a result you gain more from the process as a whole. You can however undertake the BIR-SOLO to give you a head start.
All users of the tools and techniques have undertaken extensive training. We also only allow people to undertake our training when they can demonstrate good business skills as well as effective facilitation skills. If you are aware of any or our delivers who have not demonstrated high professionalism and skills, please let us know.
The process works from the belief that development of people is as important as development of business systems, infrastructure, sales etc. And vice versa.
If you want the BIR™ Business Improvement Review to be used in your company please contact us or one of the BIR facilitators.
Free Business Health Checks
To read more about business health checks found here and on the web click here
To find out how you can use the BIR™ in your company or with your clients email us or phone us on +44 (0) 870 7669651 or +44 (0) 208 230 0980