Fed up with Innovation tools that seem fun and valuable at the time but the culture of the organisation remains? Or tools are not being put to best effect?
Want to find the key to successful innovation?
- Need to find the lever that builds the capacity for change & innovation, in individuals, teams and organisations?
- Fed up with techniques that over promise and under deliver? – then it is time for a behavioural approach
CreatrixTM is the only approach to innovation that recognises the importance of innovative capacity in both the organisation and its individuals. To our knowledge the CreatrixTM is the only innovation instrument that focuses on the behaviours required for an organisation to become more innovative, rather than just creative technique.
CreatrixTM… Ensuring accessibility to practical innovation for all organisations.
The CreatrixTM approach is unique in that it looks at the behavioural capability of individuals, teams and organisations, rather than skills and techniques.
A powerful message…
A powerful method for today’s companies
Behaviourally based change management framework
We challenge the current assumptions about Creativity and Risk Taking:
We all are creative – it’s not only the artists
We all take risks – it is not only the thrill seekers
Today’s companies need to tap into and develop the power of individual, team, and organizational creativity and risk taking to accelerate innovation.
Capacity for Change and Innovation
Having worked for many organisations over the years, we have come to recognise that innovation is more than just a process, or indeed an attitude. It is that unique combination of factors which enable change and new ways of thinking.
It about having the right mix of attitudes, skills and processes for the particular phase of an organisations life cycle or product range.
The Creatrix Inventory uses a unique blend of the innovation equation ( Innovation= Creativity * Risk Taking) Activated by the DRIVERS necessary to enable real Action.
- Creativity is the ability to produce unconventional ideas, and when we are facing difficult challenges we need new ideas most.
- Isn’t it under the most difficult times, when we are under the most difficult stresses, that we need those new ideas that can change or alter the path and redirect our energies? This full day class, based on The Creatrix Inventory is so unique that there’s nothing comparable. The Inventory takes the concepts of creativity, risk taking and innovation and makes them understandable and concrete. Individuals, teams, organizations can increase their innovative capacity by leveraging their own knowledge of their creativity and risk-taking orientation and their results on the seven drivers of creativity and risk taking.
- Learn about your personal orientation toward innovation by taking the Creatrix Inventory
- Explore the Seven Drivers of Creativity and Risk Taking
- Discover how to unleash your own creative potential in productive ways for greater innovation.
The Creatrix Inventory
The Creatrix Inventory is so unique that there’s nothing comparable in the field of creativity, risk taking or innovation.
- Originally developed by Dr. Richard E. Byrd in the 70’s, it has since undergone several iterations, standing the test of time, widely accepted, and used like the MBTI and the Firo-B. Dr. Jacqueline Byrd has added to the work of her father and updated the inventory for today’s use.
- The Inventory takes the concepts of creativity, risk taking and innovation and makes them understandable and concrete.
- Individuals, teams, organizations can increase their innovative capacity by leveraging their own knowledge of their creativity and risk-taking orientation and their results on the seven drivers of creativity and risk taking.
- The Creatrix Inventory has no right or wrong answers. Several studies have provided the necessary guidance for its development. Continued refinement is ongoing. More information on The Creatrix Inventory can be obtained by contacting CreatrixTM Research Division or Mike Morrison@RapidBI.com.
Click on the book to order in the UK.
* The CreatrixTM is Copyright (c) 2005, The Richard Byrd Company. CreatrixTM is a Trade Mark of the Richard Byrd Company. All Rights Reserved. www.creatrix.com
The Creatrix Inventory was formerly known as the C&RT.