Hand Washing, Hand Hygiene and Infection Control
What’s it for?
The objectives of this session are to enable participants to:
- Identify risk areas around infection control
- Understand the company policy for infection control
- Understand the different types on infection and how to control the risks they present
- Be aware of and carry out the process for infection control including hand washing and decontamination
- Understand the laws and process required for disposal of clinical waste
Who’s it for?
This course is valuable for those who want to learn how to reduce the risk of cross infection and manage good hygiene
How long does it take?
The entire course takes 1 to 2.5 hours to run, depending on the options used
Includes training exercises on putting on and removing gloves, PPE, aprons, hand washing, cross contamination, infection control journeys, knowledge & understanding tests.
|RapidBI’s ready to use training materials|
|Save Time||Restriction free|
|Multiple use/ re-use||Brand/ customise|
|Edit all materials||Cost effective|
|General facilitation guide||Course leader guide|
|PowerPoint slides||Participant handouts|
|Instant download||Cost effective|
|Suitable tor managers to use||Suitable for trainers to use|
|Detailed notes & guide||100% money back guarantee|
Organizations our Infection Control training is suitable for:
Dental practices, Care Homes, Nursing Homes, Care Workers, Domiciliary Care providers, GP practices, First aiders, Schools, Colleges, playgroups, children’s nursery’s, Food preparation and sales environments etc.
Please note this is a DOWNLOAD product only
Please note this is a time sensitive download – please keep your product safe.
Participants handouts and slides fully editable & brandable. Suitable for use with a Hand Hygiene Validation Kit