Group Rules with Effect October 2019
I keep being asked about the rules for being considered “active” so here you are.
Please note that these WILL change from time to time
You must be connected to DT or you will be removed from the group –advised, but not required
- You must visit at least half the profiles a week – a week is Sunday morning to Saturday evening in your time zone (approx 60-70 in total)
- You must comment in the featured thread at least once a week
- You must “like” at least 30 comments a week
- You SHOULD seek to promote the group when reasonable
- To protect the group (and you) only belong to one group that does this profile building. Too much CAN harm you!
You can do more that this in terms of views etc. But never more than 100 in 1 hour
You can do this in one sitting a week, or daily – it’s up to you. Most people find a 5 minute session each day is all it takes.
You take a 2 week vacation without penalty – no you do not need to tell us.
You can take 1 week off every 2 months due to other commitments without penalty.
If your name drops off the list due to inactivity, you do not need to leave the group – BUT you will need to be active for 7-10 days to earn your place back in the list.
- “Like” my LinkedIn company page – as a little thank you
- Be active in the group in other ways – profile reviews etc.
- View the pulse posts/ blogs of members and like/ comment
That is it.
Be as active as you can… but not overactive.
Remember this is just part of the profile-raising toolkit – not the whole thing. Little and often is best
Support members that have “left” the group due to employment, but want to maintain their profile, all-be it at a lower level – respect that different people have different time availability at different points in their life.