About our Guest Blogging opportunities
Before we go any further, please note this is NOT a commercial service. This is a site for our business, and we will only share content we think our readers will value
Is your blog post eligible for us?
First off, we do not care if you are established or new to writing. All we want is USEFUL content for our audience.
For us to consider a blog post, these must be business focused or at least biased towards the following:
- Coaching/ Mentoring
- Learning & Development
- Human Resources
- People Management
- Organisational Development
- Personal Development
- Practical Neuroscience
- Learning theory/ research
- Work psychology
- Starting a business (not finance/ loans)
- Business processes – Finance, Marketing, Operations, Innovation etc
- Business or academic/ educational are welcome
We do not accept post about IT systems, telephone systems, cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, pyramid schemes, loans, finance, promoting training courses/ qualifications or any b2c topics.
To be considered please send your blog to: info AT rapidbi dot com
Please note, sending us copy is no guarantee that we will publish.
Our requirements for a guest blog
- Your own original work – we do copyscape
- Over 800 words
- Declare your “search term/ word”
- State your preferred tags
- 1 image – you MUST prove you have the copyright permission to use
- No more than 1 promotional link – others if relevant for references etc – declare what the promotional link is
- Title your email “a guest post on RapidBI please”
- Any Infographics need to be embedded, so send the file over with the copy – we (and Google) prefer original images, this may be a different color graphics to previously published versions
- Your email – NOT a gmail/ hotmail or other free address – it must be attached to a web domain
- A short bio We allow one link in your byline to your own blog or social media account
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organisation.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies
- Any tracking codes/ shortcodes
That is it. We cannot reply to all requests. If we are going to publish we will tell you within 10 days.
Thank you for your interest.