A full staff survey for less than $200 USD or £100 ….
What is the EESS?
The Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Survey is a web driven, self managed survey of your people.
Background to the EESS
There are as many employee surveys and tools to carryout your own surveys as there are consulting firms.
We felt that there was a need for a quick, easy to use and low cost solution. The EESS is the result of that.
The EESS construct
The EESS contains:
- 50 multiple choice questions
- up to 10 multiple choice custom questions
- 5 free text questions
- Basic demographics
How to buy and use the EESS
We have kept this as simple as possible:
- Order and buy online
- Start the setup
- Number of employees
- Email details of recipients (optional)
- Set up custom questions
- Set start date
- Set completion date
- Set date people will get feedback in the organisation
- Send the access information to your identified responders
- After the close date, log in and run off your report
- Discuss the findings with key people in your organisation
- Develop an action plan
- Communicate to all employees
It is as easy as that… then when you are ready to monitor progress, you can log in and purchase another survey – re run and compare the first results to the new results (for no extra charge)
The BIR-EESS is:
- 100% web
- Email notifications and input requests from staff
- Instant reporting
- 360 analysis by company and department (accredited consultant driven version only)
- Benchmark progress – year on year, or period on period, or against other organizations
- Include your own custom questions
- Cost effective
The EESS looks at the following key factors:
- Effective management
- Equal Opportunities
- Health and Safety
- HR Policy
- Personal Growth
- Team Spirit
The EESS provides the following analysis as standard:
- Results by population – Board, managers, staff etc
- Employed duration
- Future of the organization
- Why people want to work in the organization
- Specifically what they do not enjoy about the organization
- Activities that should be Stopped, Started, Continued or Changed (SSCC)
The EESS offers the ability to benchmark against our core database, however we believe the best comparison you can undertake is that with a previous result – i.e. to show YOUR progress or change.
Pre configured Solution
|Subscription Price||From £70||From £10,549.00||£1,995.00 pa|
|Additional Users||Included||£99.00 / user||£299.00 / user|
|Subscription Period||Per survey||Per survey||Annual|
|Respondents||10, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000
From £1 per person
|Email Invitations||free – series of 3 emails||£0.05 per responder||1,000 free
£0.10 per additional
|Statistical analysis (graphical)||Yes – Included||Limited||Not Included – Additional|
|Action Plan Ideas||Yes – Included||Not Available||Not Available|
|Benchmarking External||Yes – Included||Not Included – additional||No|
|Benchmarking Internal||Yes – Included||Not Included – additional||No|
|Phone Support||Not included- (not usually required)||Not Included – additional||Unlimited|
|Email Support||Unlimited||Not Included – additional||Unlimited|
|Branded to you company||Yes (for certified consultants)||No||Not Included – Additional|
|Departmental analysis||Yes (for certified consultants)||Yes||No|
To find out how you can use the BIR-EESS™ in your organization or with your clients organization email us or phone on +44 (0) 870 7669651 or +44 (0) 208 230 0980
The BIR is a family of low cost organizational diagnostic and change tools aimed at identifying strengths and weaknesses in organizations of all sizes and sectors, providing an agenda for change. It is one of the fastest and most comprehensive ways of completing a SWOT style analysis on an organization.
The BIR family are quick to use, have high face validity, are cost effective and above all are engaging with users and lead to added value – quickly.
The BIR™ diagnostic tool set has been designed for use in Consulting, Organizational Development (OD), Change and Business growth.