10 easy steps to grow your business (for freelance workers)
With more and more people starting their own businesses, its becoming increasingly important for us all to focus on growing and developing our business.
Here are ten simple steps to do this.
1) Make sure you have a CLEAR proposition – what do you do and for who – & if you walked up to people in the street and told them would they understand what you are talking about?
2) Have a web and social media presence – regular, consistant – but NOT always instantly reacting!
3) Build a series of strategic alliences of people who may also sell to your target audience (this may be through networking groups etc, or direct)
4) Communicate with potential purchasers through market research methods
5) Go to people you know and ASK for referrals/ connections
6) Take action – and complete/ deliver the plans you have made…
7) Stop sitting at your computer/ tablet and get out and talk to existing customers (in real time/life!)!
8) Stop sitting at your computer/ tablet and get out and talk to potential customers (in real time/life!)!
9) Stop watching daytime TV
10) Get off facebook during working hours unless you are on your company page
11) ASK for work/ sales! – if you don’t ask… you wont get!
What are your top tips for people?