A quick update.
As you explore you may find some pages returning a “404” error – page not found.
Over this past week we have been changing our server platform and on ‘go live’ we have run into a number of problems. We hope to have them sorted soon. sorry for any inconvenience caused
Looks like we have most of the problems solved – but if you find anything not working please let me know
lessons learnt:… so far…
1) moving a web site containing more than a few html pages is not as easy as people say
2) dont rely on your provider when they say its the same setup as the server you are using only better
3) if you think it will take 2 days to move the data, site and setting – allow a week
4) 24/7 support means you can post an e-ticket – it does not mean they will respond to it 24/7
5) Some software relies on hidden files – good luck finding them to edit them..