- Remember your ecademy “tags” or 50 words – are you missing business?
Remember your ecademy “tags” or 50 words – are you missing business?
Today it struck me that I had not reviewed these since I set up my ecademy account some time ago.
Much like keywords on a website, sometimes the nature of our business changes and words and phrases come and go. I was stunned to see how badly I had chosen these to be… but that has changed…
What prompted me to look at this was changing my twitter bio earlier this morning
Why is it important?
Simple, if people look through ecademy for tags – then you may not be there. the difference for me was not being on the list or being in the top 3 – lets see if it makes any difference over the next couple of days.
#not a thing to set and forget!
- Why invoicing is a waste of time
Why invoicing is a waste of time
How do you currently Invoice – manually or electronic?
Is the process an overhead or does it add value?
- 7 simple steps to make your (small) business more successful in 2012
7 simple steps to make your (small) business more successful in 2012
Today I came across this graphic. It’s an interesting one as its is as much about collaboration and resilience as it is technology.
One thing for sure – and that is the software market is changing … dramatically at the moment – and on-line or cloud based/ backed solutions are coming to the fore.
Travel & doc access – Dropbox
My only concern, is if like me you travel, then the ability to use the software is key.
having a sync service like dropbox is invaluable – but using online tools like google docs when off-line can be a deal breaker… at the moment – if only these tools were available both on and off line.
About Google Docs offline
- Is your Twitter Bio losing you contacts?
Is your Twitter Bio losing you contacts?
One of the things I do is change my twitter bio on a regular basis. When was the last time you changed yours?
Does it include:
- A USP – Unique Selling or proposition Point
- Something about you the human bean – and not a bot
- A link
- Something showing you have a personality, and a little like potential readers – and not a bot!
- Something about your business – well you want them to engage/ buy from you eventually!
Your Twitter bio is an important part of your Twitter SEO – so keep it fresh (Google like that) and so will potential customers