- Are you volunteering this NYE?
- 10 myths about copyright & ownership
Top ten things you need to know about copyright
A discussion on another thread about copyright and the ownership of the written word reminded me of an article I wrote earlier in the year:Following call from a potential customer about copyright led me to recall some issues around what could and could not be “copied” or used. I found this valuable articleon copyright and have included the headlines in this article below.The Top ten myths around copyright are said to be:
- “If it doesn’t have a copyright notice, it’s not copyrighted” – Not true, the person that created it automatically has rights
- “If I don’t charge for it, it’s not a violation” – Not true, copyright protection is about the creative act
- Do you Empire Avenue?
- Thinking of using facebook for business- check out these 100 tips
For many of us facebook is for kids and family stuff. Indeed I though that too, until early last year when I saw the hits to my site increase from facebook, even though I had no public facebook presence.Since starting a business page, traffic has slowly started to increase, However 2012 is the years that I start to take facebook as a marketing channel serisouly.
On my journey I came across this useful set of 100 tips on a “inside CRM” blog, which I hope you find useful too. It contains links to key articles and tools to help make the experience easier and more productive.
- Posting for posting sake – or sharing great content on @ecademy
Have these blogs become a failure of their own success?We know that posting here is good for SEO, and getting noticed in the community, but surely its about great content too?
Some people it seems are finding what they think are good links and posting a blog with a link to that content.
On occasion they are caught out – as the link is in fact dead.
So why post a link to dead content?
Is this a real desire to share – or just blatant and bad strategy for SEO
Time for ecademy to change the way blogs work?
- 5 Common Mistakes in a SWOT Analysis
5 common mistakes in SWOT analysis
https://rapidbi.com/swotThe SWOT analysis is one of the most common diagnostic tools used in business. Its four simple titles provide a framework which is easy to follow and yet the tool is so often misunderstood.SWOT – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
The Strengths and Weaknesses are internal factors, the opportunities and threats are external factors. Some advocate the use of PRIMO-F to identify Strengths and Weaknesses and PESTLE for external factors
- Just how big is google – can we ignore G+ ?
- Changes in Social media adoption – are you in the right place
- Do something amazing – and you could save your life
Now and the coming year are going to be a challenge for the blood transfusion service.Did you know that:
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don’t leave it to someone else.Make a difference this year and commit to giving blood – its almost painless – and potentially the most direct way of making a real difference to someone’s life.
and you get tea and biscuits…
Digest powered by RSS Digest