- Marketing activity – what to measure?
Marketing is one of the single largest “overhead” expences of any business – and yet from recent research there is little or no sensible ROI (Return On Investment) being measiured in a business like way.
- 1 in 5 dio not measure the impact of their marketing activity at all
- 45% measure only a single attribute (mostly vanity metrics)
- 20% employ NO tracking!
- 2012 #Olympics – fail again…#bbc
First it was the selling, taking money without people knowing what they had bought
then the synchronised swimming
now the re-distribution of tickets
With ticketmaster running this – you would have thought that they would not be making “school boy” errors…. but how wrong
Will the right people actually make it to the right events this summer?
Will over paid gov & local gov officials that had premium access to priority tickets actually be the only ones that see the “good” events – of will the black market rule again…
Watch this space
Just who is responsible for managing these operations?
- Social media in UK construction firms
Some interesting changes from 2010 to 2011 – but still behind many other sectors