For more detailed information – visit the Creatrix Innovation Inventory micro-site
Fed up with Innovation tools that seem fun and valuable at the time but the culture of the organisation remains? Or tools are not being put to best effect?
Want to find the key to successful innovation?
- Need to find the lever that builds the capacity for change & innovation, in individuals, teams and organisation’s?
- Fed up with techniques that over promise and under deliver? – then it is time for a behavioural approach
To our knowledge the CreatrixTM is the only innovation inventory/ instrument that focuses on the behaviours required for an organisation to become more innovative, rather than just a creative technique.
Ensuring accessibility to practical innovation methods for all organisation’s.
The CreatrixTM approach is unique in that it looks at the behavioural capability of individuals, teams and organisation’s, rather than skills and techniques.
A powerful message…
A powerful method for today’s companies
Behaviourally based change management framework
We challenge the current assumptions about Creativity and Risk Taking:
We all are creative – it’s not only the artists
We all take risks – it is not only the thrill seekers
Today’s companies need to tap into and develop the power of individual, team, and organisational creativity and risk taking to accelerate innovation.
Capacity for Change and Innovation
Having worked for many organisation’s over the years, we have come to recognize that innovation is more than just a process, or indeed an attitude.
It is that unique combination of factors which enable change and new ways of thinking.
It is about having the right mix of attitudes, skills and processes for the particular phase of an organisation’s life cycle or product range.
The Creatrix Inventory uses a unique blend called the Innovation Equation
Innovation = Creativity * Risk Taking
Activated by the DRIVERS necessary to enable real Action
- Creativity is the ability to produce unconventional ideas, and when we are facing difficult challenges we need new ideas most.
- Isn’t it under the most difficult times, when we are under the most challenging stresses, that we need those new ideas that can change or alter the path and redirect our energies?
The Creatrix Inventory takes the concepts of creativity, risk taking and innovation and makes them understandable and concrete.
Individuals, teams, organisation’s can increase their innovative capacity by using their own knowledge of their creativity and risk-taking orientation and their results on the seven drivers of creativity and risk taking.
- Learn about your personal orientation toward innovation by taking the Creatrix Inventory
- Explore the Seven Drivers of Creativity and Risk Taking
- Discover how to unleash your own creative potential in productive ways for greater innovation.