Five Training Needs Analysis (TNA) quick tips
You need to carry out a training needs analysis (TNA) where do you start?
A training needs analysis TNA is a systematic way to investigate your business training needs and will focus your selection of the most relevant training provider(s).
- List exactly what training is needed and outline the deliverables required from the training
- Consider if the organisation is financially and time committed and conduct a cost/benefit analysis for each training need
- Consider if the department/ manager is committed to release and support the individual(s) to use & apply the training on return
- Consider all training options available, such as professional and personal training, and process-related skills
- Keep sight of your goals and objectives. Training for the sake of training is a waste of everyones time and money