The last 12 months has been a major shift for the team at RapidBI. As a way of looking back here are the most read blog entries in the last 12 months.
What was Hot….?
- Leadership models
- Learning Styles – Honey & Mumford Learning Styles Questionnaire (LSQ)
- PESTLE analysis for schools and education
- Ansoff matrix – product market grid – Management theory & model
- Training Needs Analysis TNA
- Models for use in leadership, change, projects and management
- Writing a training session or lesson plan – templates
- 25 great tips on employee engagement – morale boosters
- Training Needs Analysis Template – TNA sample
- Sample Key Performance Indicators – KPIs
- Porters five forces
What was not…?
- Change management – approach and models
- How to Write a SWOT analysis
- Stop Start Continue Change – a Management and facilitation Model
- Who owes what to who…?
- Organisational Diagnosis and diagnostics
- 5 common mistakes in SWOT analysis
- Diagnosing Organisational Culture
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Employee Engagement – the solution in difficult times?
Strange as there are some topic overlaps!! I suspect it is because many of these less read posts are in fact early ones, at a time when the blog was not getting the same traffic as it is now.
What will be hot in 2010.. come back in 12 months to find out!