Project Management model – SQERT – Scope, Quality, Effort, Risk, & Timing.
The SQERT model helps us to look at typical project constraints.
- Scope: What is being delivered
- Quality: The grade of what is being delivered
- Effort: The investment made to deliver
- Risk: The level of tolerance for variances from expected outcomes along the other four dimensions
- Time: The duration of the delivery
SQERT can also be used for Status reports (project specific)
Document completed on a periodic basis by the project leader containing: project phases and milestone dates, events and accomplishments of the past week, goals and expectations for the coming week, and issues to be elevated to senior management. This report can also contain comments and the trend (improvement, decline, no change) of the project’s SQERT model (Scope, Quality, Effort, Risk, and Time).